Learning & Teaching at ACE
ACE offers high quality undergraduate programs in the five disciplines. The close interaction between highly qualified faculty and students will result in building successful lives and careers for students.
The richness of teacher experience will result in the development of qualities that the student will learn ensuring excellent outcomes. Industrial visits will help the students learn the practical applications of the subjects and thus would make them learn enthusiastically.
Professional & Personality Development Program
The learning process will be structured through theory classes, tutorials, laboratory and workshop, industry-oriented project assignment and seminars etc. The college will invite experts from colleges/Institutes, and Industry for delivering special lectures.
Communication skills, problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, proper attitudes etc. will be taught. Learning and teaching process will be closely followed by extra-curricular activities.
Admission & Selection Criteria
- Admission will be on the basis of merit obtained in the All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE examination).
- Seats shall be filled through On-line Off campus counseling organized by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS). For details please visit techeduhry.nic.in/.
- Eligibility criteria for the above programmes in AKIDO is should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board / University with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects :
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics Communication Engineering (ECE)